PH-neutral car shampoo with refreshing effect
FoxedCare Shampoo is a PH-neutral car shampoo with rare and first-class ingredients. Not only does it clean excellently, but it also has moisturizing properties.
This means existing sealants are refreshed without adding an additional layer of protection over the shampoo. We call this the refreshing effect.
The ingredients that provide the refreshing effect also cause excellent foam formation and extreme gliding behavior during processing. Another positive feature is that all the ingredients are very nourishing, gentle and therefore particularly skin-friendly.
- Refreshing effect
- Moisturizing properties
- No covering up high-class seals with “second-class” shampoo seals
- Extreme gliding behavior
- Very good cleaning performance
- Shiny, clean paint with effortless processing
- Particularly friendly to the skin thanks to nourishing substances
- Ideal for manual hand washing
- Low consumption: approx. 30ml shampoo per 10 liters of water
- Shake the bottle well so that all ingredients are distributed
- Pour approx. 30ml of shampoo into a bucket and lather with approx. 10 liters of water. (For optimal foam formation, we recommend filling in the shampoo first and then the water)
- Mix the water-shampoo mixture thoroughly again with the Slappy wash mitt.
- Clean the vehicle from top to bottom and make sure that you always have enough shampoo on the area to be processed
- Remove the residue with the high-pressure cleaner
- Before treatment, the vehicle should be cleaned of coarse dirt using a high-pressure cleaner to avoid scratches
- Do not use product on hot surfaces
- Do not allow the product to dry
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
Signal word: Attention
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
P280 Wear eye/face protection.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Handle cautiously for several minutes
Rinse water. If possible, remove existing contact lenses.Continue
P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Labeling of ingredients in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
anionic surfactants concentration: <5.00%