Ice Breaker - your window de-icer so you never have to scratch again
Nothing is more annoying in winter than finding your car with frozen windows in the morning. For this reason we developed the FoxedCare IceBreaker. This window de-icer removes ice from all windows on the vehicle in a very short time and thus allows unrestricted visibility. The ingredients used are absolutely gentle on materials and do not attack any components of the vehicle. A small addition of glycerin keeps the rubber and plastic parts outdoors supple and protects them from the negative effects of frost.
- Frees the windows from frost in the shortest possible time and ensures a clear view
- Gentle on materials for all vehicle exterior components
- Glycerin contained protects plastic and rubber parts from the effects of winter
- Very easy application
- Also contains cleaning substances
- Suitable for glass, rubber and plastic
- Shake the bottle well so that all ingredients are distributed
- Spray Ice Breaker onto the icy window, rubber or plastic
- The surface is freed of ice within seconds
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
Signal word Danger
H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/spray.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If possible, remove any contact lenses. Continue rinsing.
P501.9 Dispose of contents/container for hazardous waste disposal.
P101 If medical advice is required, have container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
Hazardous component(s) for labeling (VO(EC)1272/2008)